Internet Ordering #: 504058
Just posted! We are looking for coordinators and volunteers to help us start planning and collecting sponsors for the next Ms. Wheelchair Tennessee pageant. Our next pageant will be in March 2013, the location is yet to be determined. We are looking for volunteers throughout the State, as most volunteer work can be done at home or in your immediate geographic area. If you are interested in volunteering, please use the link below to apply.
We are also searching for a Little Miss coordinator to manage the Little Miss category of the pageant. If you are great with kids, creative, and have a lot of energy, we could use your help.
Entry fees can be mailed to Ms. Wheelchair Tennessee, P.O. Box 156 Harrison, TN 37341
Ms. Wheelchair Tennessee
- U.S. Citizen
- women ages 21 and up
- must use wheelchair for 100% of activities performed outside the home
- resident of Tennessee for a minimum of 6 months before the competition
- possess good moral character
- able to travel throughout the State and to national Ms. Wheelchair America pageant
- able to find sponsors
- marital status is not a consideration
- have not previously competed in the Ms. Wheelchair America pageant